Adventure Time Presents: Megalich! by rubendevela
Comic - Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art Of Frank Quitely (Frank Quitely Cover)
1. travelling; roving, especially in search of adventure.
2. straying from the proper course or standards; moving about aimlessly.
3. a) wandering outside the established limits. b) aimless or irregular in motion.
Etymology: from Middle English erraunt < Middle French, Old French errant, present participle of errer, edrer - to travel < Vulgar Latin *iterāre - to journey.¥€$
WHITMAN: 1966 THE GREEN HORNET Coloring Book
1. lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid.
2. in a state of rest or inactivity; inoperative; in abeyance.
3. Biology: in a state of minimal metabolic activity with cessation of growth, either as a reaction to adverse conditions or as part of an organism’s normal annual rhythm.
4. undisclosed; unasserted.
5. (of a volcano) not erupting.
Etymology: Middle English dorma(u)nt < Anglo-French, present participle of dormir < Latin dormīre “to sleep”.
Double page spread by Mike Allred from Solo #7, published by DC Comics, December 2005.
Vintage Comic - Strange Tales #134
Joker And Harley Quinn by Urbanator